Please follow the guidance and instructions of Park employees and lifeguards at all times
- Please follow ”Exit only” signs placed at wave pool.
- Be aware of the depth of water before entering a pool.
- Strictly follow ”No diving” signs displayed around the aquatic device.
- Prolonged exposure to wave action may result in fatigue. Exercise caution in deep water.
- Glass bottles or containers are not permitted in the park.
Please follow the healthy swimming signage posted at the entrance to the park and in public restrooms that indicate the following:
- Please don’t swallow the pool water.
- Please change diapers in the bathroom, not pool side.
- Please take children on frequent bathroom breaks.
- Please wash hands with soap and water after bathroom breaks/diaper changing.
- Please wash thoroughly before swimming.
- Signs indicating various height restrictions shall be displayed prior to the entrance to the park.
- Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Expectant mothers are not permitted to take the rides. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Never form chains.
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride.
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by shutdown lane and exit quickly by walking to the end of your lane.
- Do not cross lanes on exiting. Be cautious walking as surface is very slippery. For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide. Do not block the end of the slide.
- Please don’t swim when you have diarrhoea.